[ODE] Presentation and question

Adam D. Moss aspirin at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 5 13:29:01 2003

Benny Kramek wrote:
> Please see this thread from the Ogre graphics engine forum
>
> http://ogre.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1492
>
> It explains how there were problems when using ODE and Direct3D and
> gives a solution that is a modified build procedure for ODE under
> windows

That's pretty odd.  Is it really the same problem?

I suspect that's specific to an interaction with OGRE, since
it says 'this appears to be a problem with shared memory usage'
while I don't believe that ODE comes within a hundred miles
of even thinking about using shared memory...

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"When I was young, I would break down and cry whenever mom made me