[ODE] dTRIMESH_ENABLED worked here for PC

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 01:25:02 2003

Hi,
 Checking the new version using single precision on
linux (RH 9, Athlon 1.1, gcc 3.2.2) test_trimesh has
two weird behaviors:
 - Spheres are rolling back and forth never stopping
at one place (perpetrum mobila at last?) - I guess
this is due to no friction in spheres
 - If you start off by pressing "b" with some luck you
will see that box going to infinity (doesn't happen
every time, and after the first 3-5 boxes everything
is ok, weird).

test_moving_trimesh does work with spheres but not
with boxes (is this a known issue? I think I read that
somewhere..)

hope this helps,
Shaul

--- Russ Smith <russ@q12.org> wrote:

> > It seems that it's not.  There must be some errors
> in the makefile and
> > I know little to nothing about those makefiles.
> But i've finaly
> > managed to compile ode+opcode into 1 dll.
>
> there was a bug in the makefile. it's fixed in CVS,
> but anon CVS is
> 24hrs out of date (very annoying, i know). the fix
> is simply to move the
> following block
>
> 	# support TriMesh/OPCODE on the compiler command
> line
> 	ifdef OPCODE_DIRECTORY
> 	DEFINES+=$(C_DEF)dTRIMESH_ENABLED
> 	INC_OPCODE=$(C_INC)$(OPCODE_DIRECTORY)

OPCODE_LIB=$(OPCODE_DIRECTORY)/$(LIB_PREFIX)opcode$(LIB_SUFFIX)