[ODE] dTRIMESH_ENABLED worked here for PC

Christophe Hosten chroma at programmer.net
Fri Jul 4 13:35:02 2003

> > If i define dTRIMESH_ENABLED in the config file it works.
>
> That did the trick here. Now to see if that gets it working on Mac :)

Do u mean that u had to define it manualy somewhere ?

I try to compile in single precision mode & msvc-dll with the GNU make
and it seems that if u define the OPCODE_DIRECTORY which i did, dTRIMESH_ENABLED is then defined in the makefile:

ifdef OPCODE_DIRECTORY
DEFINES+=$(C_DEF)dTRIMESH_ENABLED
INC_OPCODE=$(C_INC)$(OPCODE_DIRECTORY)
OPCODE_LIB=$(OPCODE_DIRECTORY)/$(LIB_PREFIX)opcode$(LIB_SUFFIX)
endif

So i suppose dTRIMESH_ENABLED is correctly defined in my configuration right ? Or am I missing something ?

Christophe
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers