[ODE] Finally back!

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Thu Jul 3 19:26:02 2003

yes, i am also seeing this, and there was another report of that behavior
on this list. i'm using linux so i thought it might be a platform issue,
as the development was done on windows i think. erwin, does the CVS
test_trimesh demo work for you under windows?

royce, can you post your 'minor changes'? are they mac specific?

russ.

--
Russ Smith
http://www.q12.org/