[ODE] TriMesh support and OPCODE added to ODE core

Erwin de Vries erwin at vo.com
Wed Jul 2 14:08:01 2003

Before anyone asks about this. I will post an update for some things
probably in the weekend. I added some features and fixed some bugs.

A short list which i believe covers it all:
- Temporaral coherence will be based on the velocity of the body attached to
a geom. I think it would be nice to let the user configure this by an
external call in velocity units. dGeomTriMeshSetTCTime(1.0); for example.
- The quadtree space didnt update aabb's. cleanGeoms wasnt called on the
correct list.
- Some callbacks werent called all the times.

And some other smaller changes. What should be done is expose more of
Opcode's functionality. Opcode can do a lot more than just plain optimized
trees, and it would be nice to have this available without recompiling ode.

But first i have to write some docs. :-(

Erwin