[ODE] TriMesh support and OPCODE added to ODE core

Erwin de Vries erwin at vo.com
Wed Jul 2 11:59:02 2003

> Can you identify the parts that were taken from Magic?  It
> might be possible for me (or someone) to rewrite them under
> a ODE-compatible license.

I could do this, but this is insane. Opcode itself uses parts of magic, and
so do some other commercial or non-commercial products i've seen. I believe
the guys from fastcar use some magic routines. Why is it you fear the magic
licence so much? The author stated it was ok to include it in ode, given
that noone would take everything out and exploit the magic functions
commercially. Are you trying to sell its functions as is without added
product? :-)

And by the way. I have modified the code to be ODE compatible.

Erwin