[ODE] TriMesh support and OPCODE added to ODE core

Adam D. Moss aspirin at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 1 11:42:02 2003

Russ Smith wrote:
>>That sounds exciting.  But, are there any license issues in
>>doing this?  (Erwin?)
>
> erwin's new code is covered by the ODE license (everything in the ODE core
> must be under the same license). Opcode has its own license.

Sorry if I seem dense or paranoid but I want to be totally
clear on this (on behalf of myself and those who don't really
care about license stuff but should :)) -- Pierre has said that
OPCODE is okay under the ODE license now, right?  So the
ODE+OPCODE combo can be used in all the ways that ODE-alone can?

Thanks,
--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"When I was young, I would break down and cry whenever mom made me