[ODE] Re: tokamak vs. ODE.. interesting to know

Adam Moravanszky [Novodex] adam.moravanszky at novodex.com
Tue Jul 1 05:56:02 2003

Hi Rikard,

When comparing ODE and tokamak in a commercial application, I think one
aspect that would  play a role if it was better documented is this patent
coauthored by Russ covering the ODE tech, filed by MathEngine:

http://l2.espacenet.com/espacenet/viewer?PN=AU3760501&CY=ep&LG=en&DB=EPD

AFAIK MathEngine has not indicated any willingness to enforce this patent,
so it may well be harmless.  I also don't know if the takeover of ME by
Criterion means that they now own this patent.

--Adam

--  Adam Moravanszky