[ODE] .NET wrapper

Chris Brodie Chris.Brodie at macquarie.com
Mon Jan 27 22:15:02 2003

I'm for it.

I wasn't keen on the tricollider having a dupe of every single vert in my landscape mesh anyway. Besides I think we still had an Trimesh<->Trimesh collision issue anyway. I guess this new solution with an optimised heightmesh collider could make this case easier to solve. User memory pointers sound like a great idea.