[ODE] .NET wrapper

Jeff Weber jeffreyweber at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 13:05:02 2003

Yes, David's wrapper has the call-backs all hooked up. I hadn't gotten to
that in my wrapper, but i'm sure it'll be easier now that i have a
reference.

I plan to complete my own wrapper because I need it for an upcomming project
and I want to have the experience of developing it my own way.

As it stands, I think the current wrapper in cvs should be replaced with
Davids. (if it's ok with him.)  It's just more complete right now and comes
with a few examples.

-jeff