[ODE] Anyone Get ODE .035 To Compile With VC 7.0 Yet?

Chris Brodie Chris.Brodie at macquarie.com
Wed Jan 22 15:32:02 2003

No.

I gave up and just compiled it as per the doco. Seems to work fine. For VC though the doco does work with a default install.

Change the user-settings file, open a command prompt Cd to the vc\bin directory, run vcvars32, cd back to project dir, run the 4 make commands. A more permanent fix would just be to add the vc\bin directory to the system path. Seem to work fine...

It'd be nice to use the global optimisations of VC7 but I can live with it as it is... it works... :)