[ODE] dot net in contribs section

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Sun Jan 19 22:37:01 2003

There is a preliminary commit of Ander Taylor and Jeff Weber's dot net
managed support in the contribs section in cvs - it has not been checked
for errors nor is the supplied dll guaranteed to work.

If you have any problems with the commit please send me mail offlist and
I'll take care of them as soon as possible.  Any problems with the source,
functionality, completeness and suchlike should be directed to the list.

Special thanks to Jeff for his approach and to Ander for carrying the
torch forward!

In the meantime, let me leave you with this article for your
consideration:

http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/06/rich/default.aspx

 - a