[ODE] Broken CVS ?

Bruce Mitchener bruce at cubik.org
Fri Jan 17 02:50:02 2003

Olivier Michel wrote:
> Since yesterday, I am trying to get a fresh CVS version of ODE, without
> any success...
> I do the following as explained on the web site:
>
> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/opende login
> Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/opende
> CVS password: *** I just type enter here ***
> cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.207):2401
> failed: Connection refused
>
> I seems I cannot browse the CVS online as well... (connection refused as
> well).

This is explained here:

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1#cvs

     "(2003-01-14 14:04:19)   As of 2003-01-14, pserver-based
      CVS repository access and ViewCVS (web-based) CVS
      repository access have been taken offline as to stabilize
      CVS server performance for developers. These services will
      be re-enabled as soon as the underlying scalability issues
      have been analyzed and resolved (as soon as 2003-01-15, if
      possible). Additional updates will be posted to the Site
      Status page as they become available. Your patience is
      appreciated."

Cheers,

  - Bruce