[ODE] Compiling Error: ALLOCA not found

Joshua Little animedemon at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 23:23:01 2003

Hi all,
I'm using Mingw (with gcc3.2) on Windows 98 trying to compile the ODE-lib.
When it trys to compile it seems to work (configurator completes) but during
compilation I get an error compiling matrix.cpp:121. It looks like ALLOCA is
defined but when its used in the dFactorCholesky function I get an error (I
also get a warning in odemath.cpp: 40 division by zero). I have my platform
set to Mingw and I changed the precision to Single (which got rid of some
errors). I'm useing the 0.035 version of ODE and have not got the latest
version from CVS yet.
Thanks.
Joshua.