[ODE] ODE 0.35 under MSVC 7

Chris Brodie Chris.Brodie at macquarie.com
Tue Jan 14 15:48:01 2003

I am having trouble building the new ODE download under MSVC7 using the .sln file under the contrib area.

Has anyone downloaded 0.35 and just tried to build it and had no errors. I have a fresh install of MSVC so I doubt that I have any kind of weird configuration causing the problem.

The first error is :

space.cpp:
c:\A\ode-0.035\include\ode\geom.h(65) : error C2144: syntax error : 'int' should be preceded by ';'

The line being referred to is:

Geom.h:
extern GLOBAL_SHAREDLIB_SPEC int dSphereClass;

Is there something here I should know? It took me a week to get 0.3 working with opcode initially so I'm keen to get a cleanly building download.

Many thanks,

Chris Brodie
http://fourth.flipcode.com

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Bank.