[ODE] Bug? found crash when setting mu2 when not supposed to

Michael Powers popomatix at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 01:34:13 2003

Earlier I asked about a crash I was having - where I
set dContactBounce and mu to dInfinity (or any number
higher than 100 it seemed) and my sim would crash in
the solver. I discovered that I was setting mu2 to 0
in my routine and that once I removed that I do not
get a crash in the solver. I do not know if this is
normal behavior but thought I would report it just the
same. Basically setting mu2 when you did not set the
type of contact to require setting it causes a
problem.