[ODE] Use ODE with own Landscape

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 11 14:06:02 2003

The triangle collider (known as dTriList in his latest version) is the work
of Erwin de Vries.  His code interfaces with Pierre Terdiman's Opcode
collision library, available here. http://www.codercorner.com/Opcode.htm

Check out my recent posts on the subject (below)

And download Erwin's most recent version:

(source only): http://r-i-l.net/dTriList.zip
(source + Windows VC6 workspace): http://r-i-l.net/VC6workspace.zip
--
gl

If you want to work with the current CVS ODE version, you're best best is
using a patch Erwin posted in August, which works with Opcode1.2 and the new
collision API.  See my recent post about this:

http://www.q12.org/pipermail/ode/2003-January/002670.html
--
gl

(gl, lower case please : ).  Here's my version:
http://r-i-l.net/dTriList.zip (works with Opcode 1.2 in callback mode &
current CVS, tested on Windows VC6 SP5).  I haven't documented my changes (I
think I just commented out a couple of lines, and changed a missing default
argument in space creation somewhere) - a diff should reveal all.

Note I haven't done much testing with it except run the test .exe's (still
reworking the guts of my engine at the moment).

> I got a problem with interleaved blank lines,

Me too...
--
gl