[ODE] Tri-collider, again...

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 7 22:38:02 2003

Here's another version that includes my VC6 workspace for it (you can open
these in VC7 I believe).  It builds a static version of Opcode1.2 (just copy
the source files into the Opcode1.2 folder), dTriList and its test exes.

http://r-i-l.net/VC6workspace.zip

I haven't gotten around to making a project for ode itself - anybody care to
share theirs?
--
gl