[ODE] Tri-collider, again...

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 7 22:24:02 2003

> GL, can you post your fully working patched version ?

(gl, lower case please : ).  Here's my version:
http://r-i-l.net/dTriList.zip (works with Opcode 1.2 in callback mode &
current CVS, tested on Windows VC6 SP5).  I haven't documented my changes (I
think I just commented out a couple of lines, and changed a missing default
argument in space creation somewhere) - a diff should reveal all.

Note I haven't done much testing with it except run the test .exe's (still
reworking the guts of my engine at the moment).

> I got a problem with interleaved blank lines,

Me too...
--
gl