[ODE] Error during tri-collider compilation

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 12:23:01 2003

Sergei,
 I don't know if this will help, but you can read in
MSDN about compiler errors (search for C2065), in a
nutshell, this error indicates that the
dGeomGroupClass type wasn't defined in the scope of
the specific file with which the error is associated.
So, basically, you need to include the header with
dGeomGroupClass.

 That's all the "general knowledge" help I can give
you.