[ODE] Forum request

Bruce Mitchener bruce at cubik.org
Thu Jan 2 23:54:02 2003

ODE User wrote:
> Could a searchable archive to the list be integrate with that
> WIKI site? Seeing as everyone else's time is free and plentiful,
> I mean :-)

Well, apart from the google thing .. it really isn't all that hard to
set up a search engine on a Unix box (if that's what q12.org is).  Even
easier if it happens to be running something with a decent packaging
system like Debian Linux.  Someone (like me or some of you) could even
run a remote web crawler and host a search engine for q12.org.

But really .. at this point, the list is low enough in traffic that one
can read the entire archive fairly readily still. :)

  - Bruce