[ODE] Simulating human bodies

Michal Bacik michal at lonelycatgames.com
Thu Feb 27 09:59:01 2003

That sounds interesting - I'm just playing with the combination ball +
amotor joints, but the amotor simly does nothing (or I don't know how to set
it correctly). So far I'm missing reason of amotor. I'm setting one axis to
something, and trying to set the angle, but I don't know if I shall
dynamically animate the angle, or set it once only.

Regarding universal joints - they're considerable for corpses, but they've
got too much freedom for such elbows. And you can't set stops on them.

- mb