[ODE] Problems compileing ode

Thomas M Clarke tmc at liquidfire.org
Wed Feb 26 07:42:02 2003

Hello everyone,

I'm attempting to compile an ODE dll on a Windows 2000 platform. I've setup
the environment variables and path to contain what I beleive to be the
correct locations:

INCLUDE = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Include\
LIB = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Lib\
PATH = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Bin

I have the GNU make tool and when I run it to build the configure program it
doesnt seem to want to find stdio.h, if I expand the path in configure.c to
a full path where stdio.h is it works but then complains about not finding
libc.lib, oldnames.lib and then kernel32.lib.  Its obviously not working
with the above environment variables or they're not working for it, either
way I can't compile an ODE dll :(

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Thomas M Clarke