[ODE] Constraint theorizing

Sergio Valverde svalverde at barcelona.ubisoft.es
Tue Feb 25 05:35:03 2003

No, ODE is O(C ^3) (in space and in time) where C is proportional to
the number of constraints. That is, the performance is getting worse
(in an exponential manner) as the number of constraints is increased.
This is why ODE in its present form can't handle physical
configurations with medium to large number of constraints.

Sergi