[ODE] visibility detemination?

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 17 22:44:02 2003

> OH MY GOD!  I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!  I've been using "frustrum"
for
> DECADES, and only noticed that it's really "frustum" a few MONTHS ago!
I'm with
> you though, I like the extra "r" regardless.

We should have meetings... the first step being to admit we have a problem
(or to quote Homer 'no no, that's too expensive - just don't do it again'
; ).

Actually, it just ocurred to me that I probably got it from 'fulcrum'.  Now
don't tell me there isn't an 'r' in that one either...

Finally getting a chance to get immersed in the heightfield stuff...
--
gl