[ODE] visibility detemination?

skjold@cistron.nl skjold at cistron.nl
Mon Feb 17 02:02:02 2003

I'm not culling at all (haven't had the need for it yet since I'm not making a game, besides I'm still only experimenting with ODE :P). But using the data available from ODE sounds like a good way to limit how much is actually stuffed through the graphics pipeline. I would guess it worthwhile, however, to make an effort not to get physics code tangled up too much with the rendering code. Did you have any specific questions about it?

Greets,
Mark