[ODE] Compiler switches/include files?

Amund Børsand amund at c2i.net
Sun Feb 16 12:53:01 2003

I'm trying to compile one of the ODE examples in DevCpp, a MingW IDE.
However, I can't get it done. I keep getting all kinds of linker errors,
and I can't figure out what switches and include files I should specify.
Has anyone done this successfully? It seems that DevCPP is using g++.exe
instead of gcc.exe to compile, I don't know if this has anything to do
with it? I've been trying to figure out what switches and parameters are
used from the makefile, but whatever I try it won't work. Help? Just a
description of which switches the compiler needs, or a list of files
that have to be linked in would be of great help.

--
Amund Børsand <amund@c2i.net>