Re[2]: [ODE] Suggestion for List admin

John Savage JSavage at data-mate.com
Fri Feb 14 12:48:01 2003

I usually don't get involved in flame wars (and this subject does seem
fairly impassioned!) but I say ditto. I think reply should go to the list
simply because of how this list is used.

Now... has anyone got opinions which is better, windows or linux?!?!? :p

John

PS Just a quick thought. Has anyone got the time/resources to actually host
a BBS? UBB is fantastic for the kind of discussions going on and information
being accumulated on this list.

  _____

John Savage <mailto:jsavage@data-mate.com>
Software Engineer DataMate Global Communications
Tel: +1 818 487 3900 ext105
  _____