[ODE] test_ode and capped cylinders

Martin Magnusson mama7121 at student.uu.se
Wed Feb 12 16:06:01 2003

Firstly, I'm having trouble placing the cylinders in my simulation. From
what I've read in the docs the second argument to
dMass::setCappedCylinder should dictate the cylinder's initial
directionm but no matter what I put there, the cylinder still starts out
vertically (along the z axis). Have I missed something, or do I have to
call a setRotation to get it the way I want?

When trying to solve this, I noticed that my test_ode seg faults on all
the tests between textCholeskyFactorization() and testLDLTRemove(), and
the first test in testMassFunctions() fails. Is this a reason for concern?

/ Martin Magnusson