[ODE] Framerate problem *again*

skjold@cistron.nl skjold at cistron.nl
Wed Feb 12 10:27:01 2003

> Hmmm... How did you figure out the RIGHT answer before me and without
> seeing the source code??? ;)) Yes, that was the problem. Now fixed.

Heheh, well, don't we all need fresh input from time to time, from someone with an unbiased view. To put it like a poet: Sometimes you can step on crap and wonder where the smell suddenly came from, and you won't know the answer until a stranger starts looking at you sideways before he even saw your shoes... :oP

> As I told you, I'll make some trying with keeping contact joints and
> I'll inform you about new behaviors.

I'm interested if you get it working, because I only got erratic results.

Greets,
Mark