[ODE] Back in ODE

skjold@cistron.nl skjold at cistron.nl
Wed Feb 12 10:23:01 2003

I hope someone else can give you a more complete answer about that, because I really don't know whether ODE is reentrant at all. I don't think ODE is thread-safe, but it's possible that there is no harm in concurrent use of the library as long as each simultaneous call operates on a strictly separate world. But in truth, I really don't know.

Greets,
Mark