[ODE] Geomgroups vs composite

skjold@cistron.nl skjold at cistron.nl
Mon Feb 10 07:01:02 2003

Thanks for mentioning that. Actually I fixed those occurances (I think). In any case, test_boxstack already crashed on me before I even changed it at all, and currently it doesn't crash on me anymore even though I increased the MAXCOMPOUNDGEOMS (in fact I went as far as setting it to 50, and it worked). But if you spot any problems with it, please let me know.

cheers!