[ODE] Geomgroups vs composite

Adam D. Moss aspirin at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 10 06:53:02 2003

skjold@cistron.nl wrote:
> As I indicated previously, I tinkered with the test_boxstack a bit, and for me that solved the crashing (which btw was not due to stack overflow but some access violation, but I haven't done extensive debugging on the exact cause of it).

Hmm, you've put the maximum number of compound geoms up.  There
were (and still are) a few bugs in the CVS test_boxstack that
WILL cause violations when this number is != 3.  (I sent
a fix to Russ a month or two ago but...)

Just wanted to mention it, in case it was related to your
original problem that prompted the tinkering in the first place. :)

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
busting makes me feel good