[ODE] Simulation grinding to a halt

Warrick Buchanan warrick at chimeric.co.uk
Mon Feb 10 05:08:01 2003

Yup I do as in the boxstack test.  Interestingly I upgraded to .35 and the
problem has disappeared?  Also before I did this I notcied the problem only
occured if I did not define a plane for the top of the viewing frustum (but
did for every other frustum plane) which is wierd.  But I guess as its gone
away with new release maybe it has been bug fixed?  The only problem I do
have now is that objects occasionally get stuck against the side frustum
planes but do eventually fall down - not sure why that happens?  I can check
to see if they've got lodged and give them a small kick but it seems a bit
strange as they are only lodged against the side planes - my simulation is
of a reasonable scale.

Thanks,

Warrick.