[ODE] problem between 2 box

Vianney Lecroart lecroart at noos.fr
Sun Feb 9 11:24:01 2003

Hello,

I try to make a little game using ODE and I have a problem. I reproduce
it using the ode/test samples.
There a ball and 2 box for the ground. The ball fall on the first box,
go down slowly and when touch the second box, the ball freeze instead of
continuing the path. The second box is horizontal so it should not stop
the ball.

I put on my web site a zip (270kb) with the .cpp (I took the
test_buggy.cpp sample, changed the nearCallback function with the one in
test_boxstack.cpp sample and just modify geom and body.
On the .zip there s also the windows binary with texture if you want to
see the result. If you want to compile it's easy, just put the .cpp in
the ode/test, rename it into test_boxstack.cpp, launch make on the main
ode directory and launch the new test_boxstack executable.

http://ace.planet-d.net/dl/ode.zip

Thank you for helping me to understand what is going wrong.

Vianney Lecroart