XML. (was: Re: [ODE] outputting objects)

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 13:51:02 2003

you can use one liner-attributes, but it will be less
easy to use XSL on them, thus difficult to transform
the XML into human readable HTML, or just change the
format of the XML to some other format of SGML (
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=xml&r=67 ).

I don't think a computer program should have any
problem in serialization of objects into "good" XML
format, assuming this is only done for save/restore
functionality, and not client/server usage, in which
I'd suggest working with something a bit more compact.

Shaul