XML. (was: Re: [ODE] outputting objects)

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Wed Feb 5 12:46:02 2003

Sorry - I got caught up in the shorthand on my commercial game project.

xform is a transform matrix.

It is nice to input positionx,positiony,positionz from a human point of
view but when machines output these documents it is nice to conversely use
a packed notation such as just dumping an entire matrix.

I support both options on my commercial game i am doing, and i think the
same capability might be useful for an open source cross platform xml
reader and writer for ode.

 - a