[ODE] RE: outputting objects

w Wei ww_dotnet at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 19:38:02 2003

--0-1492822458-1044326218=:99725

Nate,

 Thanks for the info, to answer your question at the end there, I want to have the simulator part distributed, but not necessarily separating sessions.  In other words, I want to have a "node" with the simulator handle one complete simulation, return the results to the client with data.  At the same time, other models that are created can be simulated on other "nodes" with the simulator.  Note that each of the simulations are independent of eachother, so I don't think the problem you're describing would be too apparent.  Does that make sense to do?

-ww