[ODE] outputting objects

w Wei ww_dotnet at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 17:53:02 2003

--0-1212639315-1044319948=:16607

Hi all,

   Thanks to Martin and Nate, I figured out how to create objects in ODE.  Now I have another question:  How difficult would it be to output these objects (dworld, dspace, dbody, dgeom...) and maintain the connection between them?  Perhaps to a file?  And read them back through another program to simulate it?  Thus creating an "client/server" architechture.  The hope is to distribute a "simulator" program on multiple machines that take in objects/models.  Any suggestions would be great

-ww