[ODE] How to compile the .libs under MSVC 6.0 step by step

Ken MacLeod kjmac at freenet.co.uk
Sun Feb 2 15:07:02 2003

Hi,
Thanks to Google's German->English translator I understand your system
"cannot find the specified file". Strange, I assume you extracted the
paths in the compressed file and that everything went okay?

As I'm not sure what's going on I've downloaded a fresh copy of 0.035
(non CVS) and edited user-settings so that it builds in double precision
under MSVC 6.0. I've then built it and zipped up the entire directory
and put it on my web space. You can download it here
www.reactoroverload.com/downloads/ode-0.035-built.zip.
As I know that this zip works you should have no problem using the libs
and exes as they are. You should also have no problem rebuilding the
libs from this zip if you need to alter user-settings.

Best of luck,

Ken