[ODE] ODE with .net or atleast no make files

Nate W coding at natew.com
Fri Dec 26 09:56:08 MST 2003

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003, Kirk House wrote:

> I've been trying to get this working for a few days
> now with no luck.  My problem is step 3 below.  Can
> someone give a brief rundown of what to include in
> when compiling the static library?  I'm using Visual
> Studio.NET 2002.

There is a directory in the /contrib section that contains MSVC projects
that will build a DLL with VS.Net 2002 (aka MSVC7).  I'm pretty sure that
they'll create a static library with just a minor tweak to the project
settings.

> On an ODE related note, if anybody has successfully built a double
> wishbone suspension in ODE please let me know.

http://www.natew.com/juice/images/Buggy3.jpg

The 'handlebars' above the chassis are the steering linkage.  The ends of
the links appear to float in space, but there's a ball joint there which
is attached to the body that holds the axle.

--

Nate Waddoups
Redmond WA USA