[ODE] ODE with .net or atleast no make files

Kirk House mckirkus at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 19:50:47 MST 2003

I've been trying to get this working for a few days
now with no luck.  My problem is step 3 below.  Can
someone give a brief rundown of what to include in
when compiling the static library?  I'm using Visual
Studio.NET 2002.  I've had no problems with Cygwin.

If I get it working I'll add a new section to the Wiki
so the list isn't clogged with these questions.  On an
ODE related note, if anybody has successfully built a
double wishbone suspension in ODE please let me know.

Thank you,
  Kirk

> Making a MSVC project to build the tests is trivial.

> Steps are
> 1) File->New->Projects->Win32 Console Application
> 2) Right click on the "File" view of the project and
> add the test*.cpp file you want.
> 3) Add the ode.lib and drawstuff.lib (or build them
if
> you don't have them,File->New->Static Library etc).
> add a library to MSVC++ go to
> Project->Settings->Link->Input and add the library
and