[ODE] Spheres drawing not appearing upon second simualtion

Harlan Crystal hpc4 at cornell.edu
Mon Dec 15 18:58:55 MST 2003

Hey all,

When I run multiple simulations with drawstuff, a particularly strange
behavior is exhibited.  Spheres are not drawn, but their shadows are.
All other shapes are drawn normally.

For example, if dstest.cpp is modified in the following way on line 122:
  // run simulation
  dsSimulationLoop (argc,argv,400,400,&fn);
  dsSimulationLoop (argc,argv,400,400,&fn);
  dsSimulationLoop (argc,argv,400,400,&fn);

The first time will look normal, and the second and third will not have
the spheres drawn while everything else is drawn normally.  The shadow
of the sphere is drawn.

Sorry if this was fixed in cvs!  I'm running ODE release version 0.039

regards,
--harlan

--
Harlan Crystal          Tel: 607-339-1139
AIM: "HarlanCrystal"    WWW: http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hpc4/