[ODE] Terrain Collider

Fabian Herb commander at herb-clan.de
Mon Dec 1 16:09:05 MST 2003

One reason is pentration depths. To my my knowledge they are not calculated
precisely by the TriMesh code. The second is speed. In theory, a less general
algorythm should be more efficient. A special terrain collider could also be
less prone to the "fast body tunneling" effect.
I didn't make much progress on my code for some time. I'll stick it on a site
in the next days and let you know.

Regards
        Fabian Herb