[ODE] Re: 2d Rotation/tranformation

garry odemailing at garry.tv
Mon Dec 1 10:14:54 MST 2003

Just what I was looking for, thankyou!

I'm using directx's d3dxSprite library. It's great (renders onto polygons so
it takes advantage of hardware acceleration).

Is there anychance someone could answer my other question? The one about
whether the angles are outputted/inputted in radians?

I did look on google but all I found was other mailings directing people to
search the list using google!

-garry