[ODE] CVS help

Matthews, Steve USA swmatthe at nps.navy.mil
Thu Aug 28 00:33:02 2003

> [...] and now anonymous CVS access
> seems to be turned off completely. Several other I know have the same
> problem.

I wrote the SourceForge support before I wrote this list, trying to get an answer, but have not received response yet.  If I get a dialog going with them, I'll ask about this, and let the list know.

> Wine is probably hosted on SF too?

Wine is hosted at www.winehq.com.  It is the linux equivalent to vmware for windows; it allows the running of some windows applications in linux.  I find myself tied to windows, but am trying to work from linux exclusively; unfortunately, there are a few things in windows I still need.  The ability to run a windows program from my linux side would be preferable to rebooting every time I need something.

Thanks
  Bootshine