[ODE] dWorldStep problem.....

Sandeep KL dreamtheater39 at msn.com
Sat Aug 9 11:10:02 2003

It did look like a precision error to me too. Is there any sample or
something that i can download which is an ODE implementation for D3D??
Something very simple and straight forward.....Anyways, i shall create a D3D
implementation of it separately, and shall upload it.....and give u the
link......so that u could try it out.....and perhaps track the error!

The wierdest part to this -
This Code that i implemented is from the FreeFall Buggy Sample. It works
JUST FINE there and behaves differently in my code. Why is that? I have
provided a fixed step size in both environments....compiled with the same
libraries, and used the same headers......and yet it screws up. It really
beats me.....because ODE is behaving differently.....and apparently, the
buggy sample also uses Direct3D!

Sandeep