[ODE] Ragdoll characters with ODE

Chris Gregan chris at torcinteractive.com
Fri Aug 8 01:33:09 2003

These guys have developed a system using genetic algorithms to allow a
character to learn how to walk by itself over several generations.
Interesting stuff, I wonder will we be seeing this in games in a few years?
Could something like it be done with ODE now?

The article...
http://www.discover.com/aug_03/feattech.html

Check out the movie on this page...
http://www.naturalmotion.com/pages/technology_hiw.htm