[ODE] vanishing objects and clearing all objects

Thomas Grimes striiideerr at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 20:06:01 2003

Ahh crap you're right I didn't notice that. I can't believe I did that. Well
that solved the "ghost box" problem after I clear. Thank's for pointing that
out. I do believe I'm too tired to be coding right now. ;)

Also I'd like state about the other problem about disappearing boxes that it
does this when three boxes touch each other. I can't seem to figure this one
out at all. But when three boxes touch each other and they all stop moving
around and are at rest, they just vanish! Thanks.