[ODE] Re: help

David Whittaker david at csworkbench.com
Sat Apr 26 00:55:02 2003

Well, the version of make that you will need is dependent on a few things.
 First, what compiler are you using (MSVC 6/.NET, gcc, mingw, etc), and
second, what OS (Windows 98/2000/XP, Linux, etc)?  If it's anything other
than gcc on linux, then there's probably a better person to talk to than
me, considering that I haven't compiled ODE on another platform since
version 0.025.

David